Friday 6 July 2012

I love rimmel.

I absolutely love rimmel nail varnish, they have got to be my ultimate fave. They go on so nicely and the colour you get is always good. The one i recently bought is 'green with envy' and i LOVE it like actually love it, the colour is goregous and it has a nice shine to it. It dont take long to dry which is a bonus because i hate waiting for my nails to dry i always end up smudging them which is soooo annoying! The brush is also fab because it fits to the size of you nails so you basically just have to do one coat and its covered the whole of your nail and you dont have to worry about the edges because they're covered..i cant stress how much i love it, i will 100% be purching more of these nail polishes.

5 comments:

  1. I love the colour!
    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel's nail varnishes are always so nice (pretty sure I have this exact shade) and they are a reasonable price too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree they are great :) xx

      Delete
  3. Rimmel is one of my all time favourites! I absolutely love the brush it makes it so easy to paint! :D

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete